Well this story is when I was years old too. I went to a party, in those time we hitted a piñata. So everybody was having fun. Then finally my friend´s piñata was about to be hitted by everyone. But I loved to hit piñatas, so I was jumping to get it. I jumped like 6 times. At the last jump MY PANTS WENT OFF!!!Everyone was laughing in the party. I rapidly got them up and started to laugh with everyone. Well in those times I really didnt care but.......what a shame.
Sorry Mr. Lopez I wrote 2 stories but I needed to tell this one. Well this story was when I had 5 years old. I was pre-kinder in the SERAN school. I really needed to go to the bathroom. But I hated that teacher because she never led me go to the bathroom. So at last one time I told her...Miss may I go to the bathroom...she said no like always. So I said ok, and went to a corner, where a flower pot was, and peed on it. I did it on revange.
Anita´s Diary
Hace 17 años
2 comentarios:
gian carloo! de verdad isistes eso (segunda historia)??!! jajajajaja estuvieron buenas
Those are both great stories. I'll have to remember to let you go to the bathroom next time you ask. Especially since I don't have any flowers in the corner.
Publicar un comentario